ADVERTISEMENT

Praise for JCGridiron and Brad Hoiseth (Dirty 30)

GridironAssistant

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2006
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, but I thought this was a good comment from Arizona Western's staff.

“I was hoping we'd be around five, and we'll probably be there in the NJCAA one,” AWC coach Tom Minnick said. “The (JC Gridiron.com) guys do a good job evaluating talent. They know the athletes we got coming in and they know what's already here. The NJCAA is all based on voters, some who don't know anything about football and just go on past reputation.

That was proven last year with us beating Snow (Utah) twice and them still getting ranked higher than us in the final poll.”

Full Article - Top Toreros

Its pretty funny that you give them the #1 ranking. Ok they have a top DE a couple of OL and DB's and a ok RB. But what about their Receivers when schools like snow get to stopping their run. WHO'S THEIR QB? A Caly school will be atop of the list at the end of the day.

Originally posted by deethecb4:
Its pretty funny that you give them the #1 ranking. Ok they have a top DE a couple of OL and DB's and a ok RB. But what about their Receivers when schools like snow get to stopping their run. WHO'S THEIR QB? A Caly school will be atop of the list at the end of the day.
They have three DI offensive tackles, a DI running back, a DI tight end and one or two DI wide receivers. Not to mention a defense with about 10 DI guys. You and I could play quarterback on that team and win 8 games.

HAHA i like the last statement. I actually didnt know they had all that talent. but i did know about their stars. This should be a good year of football.

ADVERTISEMENT